This package inclusive of:
Physical Examination by Consultant Cardiologist
Treadmill Stress Test
Ultrasound Upper Abdomen
- Full Blood Picture
- Blood Group (ABO & Rh)
- Uric Acid
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Lipid Profile (Cholesterol,Triglycerides,HDL/LDL)
- Liver Function Tests
- Hepatitis B Virus Antigen
- Hepatitis B Virus Antibody
- Hepatitis C Virus Ab (lgG)
- Hepatitis A Virus Antibody (lgG)
- Syphilis Screening
- Rheumatiod Factor
- Thyroid Function Test (TSH & Free T4)
- Male/Female Cancer Marker Profile
- Urine FEME
With presentation of report folder
Industrial Hearing Test
Pap Smear (for female) (by Medical Officer)
Pelvic Ultrasound (for female)
Mammogram (for female)
- Lumbar Spine
Preparation for Premier Health Screening WHAT TO BRING (if applicable)
- Letter of Guarantee or ID Letter
- Identity Card (IC)
- Passport (for non-Malaysian only)
- Our PHS is conducted daily from
Monday to Friday (8:30am - 4:00pm)
Saturday (8:30am - 12:00noon)
(Except Sunday & Public Holidays)
- You are advised to call for an appointment 2 days in advance and to come by 9.00am in order to ensure your PHS process is conducted effectively, smoothly & timely.
- On the day of the appointment, please report to the Wellness Centre at Level 1. Our Customer Relation Officer will assist you throughout the process.
- This screening will take approximately 4 hours for standard programme and more than 5 hours for those with additional test. The report will be ready on the same day.
- You are requested to fast from 10pm onwards, the night before the health screening appointment.
- You are also advised to skip all routine medication. Only plain water is allowed.
- The purpose of fasting is to achieve accurate results for your blood tests.
- You are also advised to postpone any routine morning medication until after your blood sample is taken.
- Appointment can be made with our Customer Relation Officers, at 04-238 8159.
- Kindly inform our staff during registration should you have any health problems.
- For those who are taking treadmill stress test, you need to wear suitable exercise outfit.
- Avoid having a heavy meal before undergoing the treadmill stress test.
Advice For Ladies
- For Urine Test & PAP Smear, it is advisable to book your appointment around day 10-14 of your menstrual cycle. This is about one week after your last day of menstruation.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- During registration please inform us if you are pregnant, or suspected to be pregnant as X-Rays, Bone Scan and Mammogram are not recommended for anyone who is pregnant.
Price: MYR 1788
Note: All packages is subject to change without prior notice.